Honor and/or remember special men in your life with a gift to missions. Each gift costs only $1.00 per name.
To make your gift, just complete one of the forms below, include cash or a check made out to Morrow First United Methodist Women and place in offering plate. Use this link for online payment as the UMW account is separate from the church account.
Mission gifts will be accepted after May 16 with the deadline being June 13. A list of honorariums and memorials will be available on June 19.
Ways to honor/remember someone:
- Complete this online form: Online Gifts to Missions Form
- Send the names to the UMW email address: email@example.com
- Please be sure to indicate whether the contribution is to honor or remember that special man.
- Mail the information and payment to the church: P.O. Box 143, Morrow, GA 30260. Please make checks payable to Morrow First UMW and note Gifts to Missions.
Please be sure to indicate whether the contribution is to honor or remember that special man. You can use this PDF as a guide: 2022 Father's Day Gifts to Missions form
- You may always bring your names and contributions to the church office Monday-Thursday from 10:00 am till 3:00 pm or drop in the offering plate on Sunday morning.
The direct link to the online giving form for UMW is https://onrealm.org/mfumc/give/morrowumw
This is different from the link in the mobile app which is for the church’s main account.
The United Methodist Women thanks you for supporting this project.
Pastor Karen is leading a group to Kenya from September 15-23, 2022. Our mission team supports Bridges of Hope & Empowerment by providing food for their food pantry, school uniforms, supplies, and fees. The ways you can support the mission trip are through your prayers and financial donations.
Shareable Flyer with giving link: 2022 BRIDGES OF Hope Flyer PDF
The Morrow First UMC Food Pantry needs volunteers able to lift 50 pounds and walk short distances (from the pantry to the back steps). Our pantry helps our neighbors each Thursday morning from 10 a.m. until Noon. Volunteers serve from 9 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. on Thursdays.
If you wish to join the MFUMC Pantry Team, contact Diana Aull or the church office (firstname.lastname@example.org).