- Financial support for mission throughout North Georgia and around the world totally over $30,000 annually.
United Methodist Women of Morrow First UMC
- Financial support for Global Health Action
- Financial support for New Bethlehem Community Center
- Financial support for Wesley Community Centers: Atlanta Georgia
- Financial support for Clarke Atlanta University/Paine College
- Financial support for Murphy Harpst Children Center
- Financial support for Clayton County Service Center – Turkey Dinner for clients, donations for Easter egg hunt & Halloween candy
- Food pantry
- Support the the “Pick an Elf” Christmas project with the Clayton County Department of Children and Family Services
- Monthly financial support to the United Methodist Children’s Home
- Monthly financial support to Aldersgate Ministries: a ministry that assist disabled adults with day to day life skills
- Support and sponsor a Boy Scout troop.
- Support the local Girl Scouts.
- Provide spiritual retreats for the local youth
- Provide financial support to Clayton County for the Homeless
- Financial support for local transportation
- Assistance with clothing as needed.
- Provides and serve a meal one Sunday a month.
- Provide food once a week.
- 2022 Schedule
1/23/22 Brad & Pam Boyd
2/27/22 Alpha XI Delta
3/27/22 Haynie Family
4/24/22 Cox & Valenzuela Families
5/22/22 Sharon Crittendon
6/26/22 Marvin Foster Class
8/28/22 Cox & Valenzuela Families
10/23/22 Thursday Friendship Share
11/27/22 The Griffin/Mitchell Families
12/25/22 The Griffin/Mitchell Families
- Medical supplies/equipment is collected/donated for use with those in community without medical insurance.
- The United Methodist Women provide meals for the volunteers at the Good Shepherd Clinic the first Monday of each month.
- Support the Clinic’s Annual Fund Raiser “The Tomato Sandwich Party”
Comfort & Joy Prayer Shawl Ministry
Prayer Shawls are knitted and crochet then given to the sick in the local church, community and beyond, which includes military men and women serving in the Middle East, residents in hospice care and anyone in need of prayer because of a difficult time or illness.
Global Missions in Kenya, Africa
We have been able to assist the most vulnerable children in orphanages, slums and Massi Land villages in Nairobi, Kenya. Members and guests provided food, school uniforms, school supply kits, books and bibles in 2019 and 2020.