Bridges of Hope and Empowerment (BOHEI) provides meal staples to families and orphanages in Kahawa West, Kenya. The need for food has increased due to COVID-19 restrictions, lack of work, and lack of easily accessible food locations.
Meal supplies provided by BOHEI include rice, beans, flour, greens (kale/spinach), tea leaves, sugar, salt, and cooking oil.
A donation of
• $25 will feed one person for a month.
• $75 will feed a family of three for a month.
• $175 will feed a family of seven for a month.
• $190 will feed 30 orphans for a week.
• $760 will feed 30 orphans for a month.
Pastor Karen Lyons