Clayton County has 23 graduating seniors who are homeless or in foster care. Help encourage them by sending each a card. This is a great outreach opportunity for groups and Sunday School Classes.
- Sign the inside of the card based on your comfort: “a family who cares about you”, “The Smith Family”, “Morrow Resident”, “members of Morrow Church”, etc.
- Notes of congratulations are encouraged! Messages should be “neutral” in nature, so that all students can enjoy them. (Not all of the students are Christian.)
- Leave the envelope open – please do not seal the envelope.
- Please do not address the card or include a stamp.
- Bring cards to the church office before May 2.
If your group can handle a few more cards, Henry County has 82 graduating seniors who are homeless or in foster care.